Prominent player in global railway market
Russian Railways operates in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The Company creates effective international routes, builds infrastructure, manages railway assets abroad, works with international partners to promote ultra high-speed transportation, logistics, machine building, knowledge sharing, and personnel training.
Highlights of foreign operations
Key initiatives until 2025:
- New integrated international projects of railway financing, design, construction (upgrade), and subsequent operation;
- Expanding international transportation routes;
- Supplies of railway machinery, equipment and materials;
- Transit freight transportation to key international destinations (transit container traffic is expected to see a fourfold increase);
- Railway facility management and consulting.